The Office of New Evangelization presents...
Missionary Discipleship Pathway - For more detailed information about this pathway, check out our website
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MISSIONARY DISCIPLE?
The process is a journey through three stages:
HEAR • GIVE • GO
The Truths of the Cross
Explore the liberating truths found in Jesus' Death on the Cross and His glorious Resurrection from the dead.
LARGE-GROUP EXPERIENCE (select one):
• October 14, 2020 ~ 7pm–9pm *OR* November 7, 2020 ~ 10am–12pm
• Four weeks of small-group meetings with different options throughout the week.
Explore the cost and abundance of the life Jesus offers by his invitation, “Follow me.”
SMALL GROUP EXPERIENCE:
• Four week small-group process beginning the week of January 17, 2021.
Called and Gifted
Discover God’s call for your life! Discern your charisms (spiritual gifts) and begin to respond to God’s call.
• Begins April 17, 2021 with one month to complete.
ONE-ON-ONE DISCERNMENT INTERVIEW:
• Scheduled after completion of online study.
SMALL GROUP MEETING EVERY OTHER WEEK:
• Four weeks beginning the week of May 24, 2021.