The City of Saints Teen Conference August 4-6, 2017. Please visit www.cityofsaints.org for more information about this event.
Pre-registration will run from November 1st – February 1st (or until capacity is reached).
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve each space.
- In the input fields above, please make sure to enter the name and contact information for the person responsible for collecting forms, and overseeing the teens at the City of Saints Teen Conference. This person will serve as the main contact with the Office of Religious Education. Please do not enter the information for the person whose credit card will be used to process this transaction unless the person will serve both roles.
- Enter the size of your group in the quantity field (1-500). Remember to include your chaperones in this order.
- If paying by check, payment must be received within 2 weeks of securing spaces. Any order that remains unpaid after two weeks will be canceled and the spaces will be released. Within 1 -3 business days after pre-registering, an invoice from the Office of Religious Education will be sent to the group leader for the non-refundable deposit amount. Checks are to be made payable to the Office of Religious Education
- Unneeded spaces can be dropped until May 1st. The $50 non-refundable deposit for each space dropped will be applied towards the remainder of your group balance.
- After May 1st, if spaces are dropped, the $50 non-refundable deposit will be forfeited. The group will be responsible for payment in full.
- All forms will be made available no later than February 1, 2017.
- Forms and final payment are due June 9, 2017.
What is City of Saints Teen Conference?
City of Saints is a Catholic teen conference hosted by Archbishop Jose Gomez and the Youth Ministry Division in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. This event is a wonderful and local opportunity for young people to deepen their relationship with Jesus. The conference will feature dynamic speakers, liturgical experiences, music, and more, set in an atmosphere where teens can learn about and experience the Eucharist and the beauty of the Catholic faith with its rich symbols and traditions. The theme “City of Saints” reminds us that we live in a city named after saints, not only Los Angeles, (named for Our Lady, of course) but also Santa Monica, San Pedro, San Fernando, Santa Barbara, etc. We remember that all teens are called to be saints in our cities. This conference will help these young people express this sainthood in their everyday lives.
- Deepen their relationship with Jesus
- Learn more about their Catholic faith
- Discover what it means to be Saints in their own cities
- Become closer as a parish group and meet other teen Catholics from around the Archdiocese of Los Angeles