Registration Dates: September 10, 2018 - November 7, 2018
Hosting Parish: St. Robert Bellarmine Ministry Center
Address: 520 E. Orange Grove Ave. Burbank, CA 91501
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (8:30 AM check-in/hopitality)
Registration Fee: $30.00
* If paying by check, please make check payable to the Office of Religious Education.
If you are a new Coordinator of Youth Ministry, Confirmation, or Young Adolescent Ministry, this day of training, resourcing, and networking is for you!
- The role & responsibilities of a ministry coordinator
- Formation & professional development of ministry coordinators
- A vision for ministry with young people
- Recruiting & forming a ministry team
- Policies & procedures affecting your ministry
- Important forms for ministry
- Safe environments
- Archdiocesan resources and support
* This training is for Adult Coordinators of Youth Ministry, Confirmation, or Young Adolescent Ministry.
Cost is $30/person - NFCYM Associate members are entitled to a $5 discount; for more information on this professional organization visit http://www.nfcym.org/. Registration closes on November 7. No refund or cancellations after November 7.
For more information, please contact:
Katie Zeigler at (213)637-7616