City of Saints Teen Conference – July 31- August 2, 2020
Please visit www.cityofsaints.org for more information about this event.
Pre-registration will run from January 13th – March 31st (or until capacity is reached).
By pre-registering your group you are securing spaces for the City of Saints Teen Conference. Groups that pre-register have the flexibility to drop unused spaces by May 1st with no penalty or fee. Additionally, groups that pre-register for the conference will receive a $10 discount per space! Please read the information below before registering your group.
- Groups can pre-register from January 13th – March 31st or until capacity is reached.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve each space.
- Be pre-registering your group, you will receive a $10 discount per space – making your conference fee just $215 dollars per participant. Any spaces reserved after March 31st, including additional spaces added to your group, will be full price at $225 per space.
- In the input fields above, please make sure to enter the name and contact information for the person responsible for collecting forms, and overseeing the teens at the City of Saints Teen Conference. This person will serve as the main contact with the Office of Religious Education. Please do not enter the information for the person whose credit card will be used to process this transaction unless the person will serve both roles.
- Enter the size of your group in the quantity field. Remember to include your chaperones in this order.
- This year, we are happy to offer complimentary registration and housing for any priest from the Archdiocese of Los Angeles wishing to attend with their group. Please do not include the priest in your group registration total. To take advantage of this promotion, contact our office during business hours for instructions on how to register your priest for this conference. We can be reached at email@example.com or (213) 637-7301.
- If paying by check, payment must be received within 2 weeks of securing spaces. Any order that remains unpaid after two weeks will be canceled and the spaces will be released.
- Within 1 -3 business days after pre-registering, an invoice from the Office of Religious Education will be sent to the group leader for the non-refundable deposit amount. Checks are to be made payable to the Office of Religious Education.
- Unneeded spaces can be dropped until May 1st. The $50 non-refundable deposit for each space dropped will be applied towards the remainder of your group balance.
- After May 1st, if spaces are dropped, the $50 non-refundable deposit will be forfeited and the group will be responsible for payment in full.
- Spaces added after March 31st will be charged at the full registration price at $225.00
- Forms can be found on our website at www.cityofsaints.org
- Forms and final payment are due June 15, 2020.
What is City of Saints Teen Conference?
The City of Saints Teen Conference is a Catholic teen conference hosted by Archbishop Jose Gomez and the Youth Ministry Division of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. This 3 day event is a wonderful and local opportunity for young people to deepen their relationship with Jesus. The conference features dynamic speakers, diverse liturgical experiences, music, interactive exhibits, opportunities to receive the sacraments of Eucharist and penance, and more. All of this is set in an atmosphere where teens can learn and experience the beauty of the Catholic faith with its rich symbols and traditions.
Our name “City of Saints” reminds us that we live in a city named after the saints. Los Angles, Santa Monica, San Pedro, San Fernando, Santa Barbara and so many others are all named after these extraordinarily holy people. This conference will help young people express this sainthood in their everyday lives, realizing that sainthood is obtainable and for everyone. Young people will be inspired to go back to the places they are from to form a city of saints.
This is your city. Be a saint.